"Nicotinamide-Nucleotide Adenylyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes reversibly the transfer of the adenylyl moiety of ATP to the phosphoryl group of NMN to form NAD+ and pyrophosphate. The enzyme is found predominantly in the nuclei and catalyzes the final reaction in the major pathway for the biosynthesis of NAD in mammals.
- Nicotinamide-Nucleotide Adenylyltransferase
- Adenylyltransferase, Nicotinamide-Nucleotide
- Nicotinamide Nucleotide Adenylyltransferase
- NMN Adenylyltransferase
- Adenylyltransferase, NMN
- Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Adenylyltransferase
- Adenylyltransferase, Nicotinamide Mononucleotide
- Mononucleotide Adenylyltransferase, Nicotinamide
- ATP-NMN Adenylyltransferase
- ATP NMN Adenylyltransferase
- Adenylyltransferase, ATP-NMN
- NAD Pyrophosphorylase
- Pyrophosphorylase, NAD
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Nicotinamide-Nucleotide Adenylyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Nicotinamide-Nucleotide Adenylyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Nicotinamide-Nucleotide Adenylyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Nicotinamide-Nucleotide Adenylyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Nicotinamide-Nucleotide Adenylyltransferase" by people in Profiles.