Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Hydrogen-Ion Concentration
- Immunity, Innate
- Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate Receptors
- Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha Subunit
- Intracellular Membranes
- Ion Channels
- Ion Transport
- Leukemia, B-Cell
- Liver Cirrhosis, Biliary
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Regeneration
- Lymphocyte Activation
- Lymphoma, B-Cell
- Membrane Glycoproteins
- Membrane Proteins
- Mice, 129 Strain
- Mice, Inbred BALB C
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Knockout
- Mice, Transgenic
- Models, Animal
- Neoplasm Proteins
- NLR Family, Pyrin Domain-Containing 3 Protein
- Nucleotides, Cyclic
- ORAI1 Protein
- Postoperative Complications
- Programmed Cell Death 1 Receptor
- Rats, Sprague-Dawley
- Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell
- Ryanodine Receptor Calcium Release Channel
- Sarcoplasmic Reticulum Calcium-Transporting ATPases
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
- Signal Transduction
- Stromal Interaction Molecule 1
- Stromal Interaction Molecule 2
- Sweat Glands
- Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Th17 Cells
- T-Lymphocytes, Regulatory
- Tumor Suppressor Protein p53
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid
- Xenograft Model Antitumor Assays
buttons for more information and interactive visualizations!
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People who are also in this person's primary department.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.