Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-met
"Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-met" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell surface protein-tyrosine kinase receptors for HEPATOCYTE GROWTH FACTOR. They consist of an extracellular alpha chain which is disulfide-linked to the transmembrane beta chain. The cytoplasmic portion contains the catalytic domain and sites critical for the regulation of kinase activity. Mutations in the c-met proto-oncogene are associated with papillary renal carcinoma and other neoplasia.
|Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-met
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-met
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c met
- MET Receptor Tyrosine Kinase
- c-Met Receptor Tyrosine Kinase
- c Met Receptor Tyrosine Kinase
- Receptor, Hepatocyte Growth Factor
- met Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, met
- met Proto Oncogene Proteins
- Scatter Factor Receptor
- Receptor, HGF
- HGF Receptor
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor Receptor
- c-met Proteins
- c met Proteins
- MET Proto-Oncogene, Receptor Tyrosine Kinase
- MET Proto Oncogene, Receptor Tyrosine Kinase
- Receptor, Scatter Factor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-met".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-met".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-met" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-met" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.